Saturday, June 11, 2011

Slowly adjusting.



Things have been slowly getting better around here. Benjamin has gone from hating me to thinking I'm OK if Dad is not around. He loves his Daddy!! His sleep patterns are still way off and we are up most of the night. We are trying to figure that out too. Today I took Ben for a walk outside- and he cried and cried of course- but in the end calmed down and let me swing him to sleep in the swing. (progress I say!!!) We are seeing more and more of his personality every day. Whew. This is hard.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Jennifer,

He is beautiful! Hang in there! It is bound to get easier! Love the picture!

Sandy Young said...

These pictures are precious!
When he gets to where he trusts you and gets comfortable, hes gonna love you and no one will be able to take him away from you :)

mobil surabaya said...

hai, that's beautiful family picture.. i jealous..hihi