Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Girl





ER celebrated her 2nd birthday in style.  We had her a DORA party on Saturday afternoon complete with a dora cake, dora balloons, dora everything.  Several friends came and we had a great time.  Our special guest was L who was ER's cribmate in the orphanage.  We travelled back from China together and are blessed that L only lives about 45 minutes away from us.    On Monday- her actual birthday- we celebrated at home with only Mom, Dad, and ER.  She wore her crown and had a birthday cupcake with candle to blow out.  We sang and opened more presents.  Wow.  Christmas followed by birthday makes for a lot of presents!   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you finally have this little girl in your life! I know how much having children meant to you when I had you as a teacher in high school. She's beautiful!!! I have given you an award on my blog!

andiecheyenne said...

Awweh, Mrs. Brown! I feel out of the Emma Rose loop since I'm not in your class anymore. =[ but she looks cuter every picture I see! =D