Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Day!






We had a great Easter Day. Emma Rose got up happy and ready to hunt eggs. (She had been practicing all week at her Nannie Rose's house). We put on her new green dress, pink bow, and pink coat and headed off to church. For once, she fell asleep during the service and we had to wake her up for the egg hunt, which is held immediately after church. She woke up quick and after bundling back up for the hunt- she was ready to go. At first, she wanted to just take her time and look at each egg. We persuaded her to put them in her basket and she finally got the hang of it. She was sooooo cute!!! This was one of those moments I have waited a lifetime for--- to help my baby egg hunt. We then went to Nannie Rose and Grandaddy's house for dinner and some more bonding time. She opened her "Easter present" there and quickly made a mess. But we love her anyways.
We missed having my sister and family with us. They are on Spring Break and are taking a cruise. I told them I would post lots of pictures of ER. So that explains why there are so many this time. Of course, I do like to show off my beautiful daughter too!!

No comments: